CHICAGO (AP) — Filip Forsberg scored a minute into overtime for his second goal of the game <a title="Chris Terry Jersey Womens" href="http://www.officialredwings.com/authentic-adidas-chris-terry-jersey">Chris Terry Jersey Womens</a> , and the Nashville Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-3 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory.Colton Sissons and Viktor Arvidsson also scored to help the Predators improve to 3-0-1 on a six-game trip. Ryan Johansen and Mattias Ekholm each had two assists, and Pekka Rinne made 28 saves.Nashville had a 3-2 lead before Patrick Kane flipped a pass into the middle to Artem Anisimov, who slid a shot under Rinne with 2:21 left in regulation. Anisimov stopped a seven-game drought with his eighth of the season.But Forsberg stepped up in overtime, driving to the net and flipping a shot over Collin Delia’s left shoulder for his 16th of the season. Forsberg just returned to the Predators’ lineup on Monday after missing 17 games with a hand injury.Chicago lost for the fourth time in five games. Alex DeBrincat and Jonathan Toews also scored for the Blackhawks, and Kane had two assists.FLAMES 5, AVALANCHE 3CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Mark Giordano had three assists and Calgary kept on rolling with a victory over Colorado.Mikael Backlund, Mark Jankowski, Elias Lindholm, Michael Frolik and Matthew Tkachuk, into an empty net, scored for Calgary (28-13-4), which is 6-1-1 in its last eight games. The Flames have a two-point lead over Vegas atop the Pacific Division.Johnny Gaudreau added two assists to extend his point streak to six games.Giordano has 303 career assists <a title="Dennis Cholowski Jersey Womens" href="http://www.officialredwings.com/authentic-adidas-dennis-cholowski-jersey">Dennis Cholowski Jersey Womens</a> , moving him past Joe Nieuwendyk into fifth on the franchise list.Nathan MacKinnon ran his point streak to eight games with a goal for Colorado. Erik Johnson and Mikko Rantanen also scored as the slumping Avalanche dropped to 1-6-2 in their last nine games.Calgary snapped a 2-all tie at 12:57 of the second period on Lindholm’s power-play goal.SENATORS 2, DUCKS 1, OTANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Colin White scored at 1:34 of overtime and Ottawa snapped an eight-game losing streak by rallying past reeling Anaheim.White took a pass from Mark Stone near the net and slid the puck past John Gibson for his 11th goal of the season. It was a franchise-record ninth straight loss for the Ducks, surpassing an eight-game skid in October 1996.Bobby Ryan also scored for the Senators, and Anders Nilsson stopped 32 shots.Ryan tied it at 9:23 of the third period. It was his third goal and eighth point in 11 games against his former team, which drafted him second overall in 2005. The Senators’ right wing also extended his point streak to five games (two goals, four assists).Jakob Silfverberg had Anaheim’s goal, and Gibson made 28 saves. OTTAWA — The two teams with the worst records in the NHL’s Eastern Conference last season will meet in a home-and-home series that starts Thursday night at Canadian Tire Centre.One is showing signs of struggling again and the other is making a move toward respectability.The Buffalo Sabres (6-4-2) will be coming off their best October in seven years when they visit the Ottawa Senators (4-5-2) in the first game of a back-to-back set that concludes Saturday afternoon in Buffalo.Article continues below ...The Sabres — who finished in the conference cellar, five points back of the Senators in 2017-18 — have gone five games without a regulation-time loss.“I think if you asked me if we were 6-4-2 after the month of October, we’d be pretty happy with that and where we sit right now,” second-year coach Phil Housley told The Buffalo News after Wednesday’s practice. “In saying that, you always want more … but when you look over the body of work <a title="Matt Read Jersey Womens" href="http://www.officialwild.com/authentic-adidas-matt-read-jersey">Matt Read Jersey Womens</a> , I really like the way we played, maybe since the game in San Jose (Oct. 18, the last time they didn’t pick up at least a point).“Even though it was a lopsided (5-1) loss, I liked the way we played five-on-five. If you’re asking me if I had to evaluate October, I think we’ve met our expectation moving forward, but we can’t rest on our laurels. We’re playing some tough teams coming up here.”The Senators have not fallen into that category of late. They are coming off a three-game road trip to Colorado, Vegas and Arizona. They were outscored 15-7 and saw their losing streak extend to four games. Particularly irksome to coach Guy Boucher was the first period at Arizona on Tuesday. Goalie Mike Condon was the scapegoat, after giving up three goals on 11 shots that included a floater from the far blue line, and he was placed on waivers the next morning.But Boucher made it clear he was not happy with the team as a whole.“We (had not) seen that in the exhibition games, we (had not) seen that in the first 10 games,” Boucher told Postmedia. “I’m not a big fan of wasting a period.”With Condon expected to clear waivers and get demoted to the minors, the Senators will be relying on 37-year-old goalie Craig Anderson, who has already played in eight straight games. Needed is someone capable to give him a break <a title="Matt Hendricks Jersey Womens" href="http://www.officialwild.com/authentic-adidas-matt-hendricks-jersey">Matt Hendricks Jersey Womens</a> , with 15 games on Ottawa’s November schedule and seven back-to-backs before the end of December.The Sabres also have 15 November games and, like the Senators, start the month with three in four days.“I think we believe we have a pretty good team here,” winger Jeff Skinner, who leads the Sabres with six goals, told The Buffalo News. “We want to try to work towards getting points every night. That’s the goal. When you go to a game and you have a chance to win and get two points, for us, that’s what we focus on.”The Senators need to focus on getting more from everybody. “We’ve worked in spurts, for 10 minutes at a time sometimes,” center Chris Tierney told Postmedia. “But you’re not going to win in this league if you don’t come out for a full 60.”